KARAOKE POSTPONED ?
Well this just breaks our hearts but we are going to have to postpone our beloved annual karaoke night.
With a few potential exposures to our Merckers, we have decided to exercise an abundance of caution and close it up today. We’ll assume everyone is healthy but we’re gonna wait and be 100% sure.
We will bring back the worst singing ever in April. (And there will be microphone condoms fyi?)
Please pass in this last minute rescheduling to anyone who was planning on being a star tonight. We’ll be back Sunday for Brunchin. xo

That wasn’t supposed to be a question mark-
Can’t seem to edit.
We’ll all sing together soon!

Stay healthy and come brunch with us Sunday!

Stay healthy and come brunch with us Sunday!

Attached Files Image(s)

Thanks for making the choice of caution that you made.  Hoping you feel lots of love coming to you all.

Hey, there's a food rescue tomorrow!  If any of you quarantining Merckers would like a bag of yumminess brought to you, please let us know.  I'd be happy to take an order from you, for a change. Text me at seven 2 zero 427 seven one 64 with preferences and where to bring it. Heart
Thank you Rose!
1. You are very sweet to think of all of us Merckers!
2. We have not been specifically been quarantined- just realizing a preemptive break might be smart when so many people are one degree from a possible Covid this week.
To clear up any confusion-
We are well and plan to be open this weekend presuming we all stay this way.
3. Whether at The Merc or another favorite restaurant- hoping everyone out there is considering ordering take-out while we weather the worst of omicron. We hear of a lot of restaurants closing this year. And I know they want to be there when you are all ready to go out again!
❤️
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »