Band FUNdraiser!
Hi Everyone! This is Elise and I am fundraising for my Centaurus High School Marching Band! There are 2 ways to support in the next week:

1. OZO COFFEE: $15 per 12-oz. compostable bags of premium, whole bean, craft-roasted OZO coffee, directly sourced from farmers. Order and pay now and we will deliver your coffee after Friday, June 24th.  See the attached list of the types you can buy, plus the Creek Stomper, which is a "smooth easy drinking summer sipper with notes of nut, caramel and milk chocolate. Perfect for getting ready for camping, hiking and stomping through creeks this spring and summer season."

2. STAN'S AUTOMOTIVE OIL CHANGES: $50 for a Pack of 4 oil change coupons worth $17.50 each! Stan's is a local, family-owned business located in Lafayette.

Please call or text (72o) 8o8-4815 to order. We accept cash or check made out to "Centaurus Band Boosters" OR you can Venmo payment to my mom (Laura Williams).

My dad (Tom Williams) will also have the coffee order forms and oil change coupons at the Jamestown Food Drive today or we can arrange to meet you anytime this week.

Thank you so much for your support!

Attached Files Image(s)

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »