Bar K power?
No power here on Ridge since sometime after midnight.
Two Xcel bucket trucks were headed west at the top of the switchbacks at about 6pm. Jamestown seemed to have power on my way through. No power on Hickok trail since early afternoon. A phone line appears to be down across Hickok as well.
Omg, I will probably go home later and get my puppy inside and get the wood stove going and then come back to town and get a hotel room to do all the work I have to get done.
I talked to the guys with the bucket truck(s) and pickups when they were converged at the corner of Ridge and Rock Lake, probably two hours ago. They said they were connecting the line back up, and just needed to call Xcel to get the all clear to energize again. That did not go to plan, it seems. Hoping the 10:45 am Sunday estimate is correct!
(04-27-2024, 07:52 PM)jjenks Wrote: I talked to the guys with the bucket truck(s) and pickups when they were converged at the corner of Ridge and Rock Lake, probably two hours ago. They said they were connecting the line back up, and just needed to call Xcel to get the all clear to energize again. That did not go to plan, it seems. Hoping the 10:45 am Sunday estimate is correct!

I wonder why it didn’t go to plan?! I hope it’s earlier than 10:45 Sunday
(04-27-2024, 07:52 PM)jjenks Wrote: I talked to the guys with the bucket truck(s) and pickups when they were converged at the corner of Ridge and Rock Lake, probably two hours ago. They said they were connecting the line back up, and just needed to call Xcel to get the all clear to energize again. That did not go to plan, it seems. Hoping the 10:45 am Sunday estimate is correct!

I wonder why it didn’t go to plan?! I hope it’s earlier than 10:45 Sunday

Our power seems to be restored here on Rock Lake
Power is back on here on Saint Vrain Trl
Power back on for us - 10:10 Pm Saturday Night.
Sal DeVincenzo ~ Lets Connect ~ Click Here
[Image: attachment.php?aid=245]
(04-28-2024, 06:41 AM)Sal DeVincenzo Wrote: Power back on for us - 10:10 Pm Saturday Night.

Same here! Yay!
Just got 2 texts from Xcel. One announcing that power has been restored and one announcing an outage with estimate that it should be restored by 2pm?
Xcel is also listing a 2pm time for power restoration on Ridge, but we’ve power at the moment…
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »