HELP SOLVE FEDEX DELIVERY PROBLEMS
(04-01-2023, 10:46 PM)Will L Wrote: Hi Steven,
You may have talked with the Fedex Air driver. They have good vehicles. They are Fedex employees. The Fedex Ground folks, at least as I've been told by the Fedex Air guy, are contract workers. It seems Fedex does a poor job of equipping or supervising their contract people. This particular driver here skips by everybody's house. As for tires, I change my snows every 2 years. I can't put studs on my Subaru WRX, but I've been here 8 years and Michelin ICX works for me. I agree that studs are the best if you can put them on. 
Will

Thanks for the clarification, Will.  I hope you get it worked out.  Spring is coming so things should get better.  Time heals problems.  (WRX in the canyons!)

We had some delivery problems with a USPS route carrier who wore poor OEM all season tires on his new Ford AWD SUV.  A fine fellow, but he would get stuck in 4" of snow. I towed him out 3 times.  He wouldn't deliver if I hadn't plowed the 3-5 inches from the mailbox approach.  Our current carrier has a brute Jeep with proper tires, and nothing keeps him from his appointed rounds.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
HELP SOLVE FEDEX DELIVERY PROBLEMS - by Will L - 03-31-2023, 01:01 PM
RE: HELP SOLVE FEDEX DELIVERY PROBLEMS - by Steven B in PV - 04-01-2023, 11:31 PM