Backhoe or front loader needed to help - will pay!
Randy, please take care of yourself - put the oxygen mask on yourself first! I'm sorry for pushing when I called you to ask if you could get to Cemetery Road. I wasn't listening closely enough when you told me about your stroke. You need time to recover!

I had a call from Michael Box this evening saying that this storm falls under the category of catastrophic weather events that the Town can help residents with and the Town is going to take responsibility and pay for getting someone to clear Cemetery Road.
I hope you're feeling better.   

Best wishes, Nancy

(03-18-2024, 12:45 PM)Rose H-H Wrote: Would someone from the Roads and Bridges Committee on the Town Board of Trustees please explain what the Town is and isn't going to do on Cemetery and Rose M Roads?  Are these roads on the Town Inventory of Roads that the Town is responsible for?  My understanding is that it is not the responsibility of a handful of women over the age of 60 to have those two roads plowed so that they can have emergency and everyday access to their homes.

Thank you, Rose. Those of us in that handful of 60+ people who are normally quite self-sufficient appreciate your advocacy in this unusual situation!  Also, thank you to Michael and the Town Board for responding to our pleas for assistance.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: Backhoe or front loader needed to help - will pay! - by Nancy Farmer - 03-18-2024, 10:57 PM