Unlock Your Business’s Full Potential with a Local Trusted Expert! Rare openings!
Star 
Hey Jamestowners – business owners, artists, start-ups and aspiring influencers!

Let’s connect and chat about how strategic, organic, and paid social media can elevate your brand, grow your customer base, and drive more people into your store or onto your website.
For all my fellow Jamestowners, I’m offering a special local rate, plus a complimentary profile grid check-up!

I’m Collin/Collie on Mesa, a digital designer and content creator with 11+ years of experience helping brands build their online presence.
I’ve worked with some big names and global brands, including the World Series of Poker, Caesars Entertainment, Playtika, Hustler, Planet Hollywood, Paris Hilton, Britney Spears, and Machine Gun Kelly, to name a few.
Now, I’m excited to bring my expertise back home to help our local community thrive.
Here’s what I can do for you:
  • Content strategy and scheduling
  • Copywriting for websites, blogs, and social media
  • Instagram Stories + Reels production
  • Community management and outbound engagement
  • Custom graphic design and video production
  • Social media management on Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, and LinkedIn
  • Location-targeted marketing and more!
  • Website design 
  • SEO 
  • Video Production
Through my work with Fresh Mints, I’ve helped brands with social media management, content creation, NFT minting websites, and Web3 technologies to build their digital presence and navigate the fast-changing digital landscape. Whether you're looking to expand your brand's online presence, engage a new audience, or launch something exciting, I can help!

Email me[b] [/b]today to set up a free discovery call and take advantage of our exclusive Jamestown rates. Let’s bring your brand to the next level together!

Email me
Fresh Mints - Content Management & Creation
Sizle Reel
Portfolio

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Unlock Your Business’s Full Potential with a Local Trusted Expert! Rare openings! - by Collie - 10-01-2024, 01:35 PM