JAM Craft Fair & Giving Tree is HERE!
[align=start]Please join us THIS weekend (December 3 & 4) from 10-3 p.m. at JamesTown Hall to do some holiday shopping while supporting local artists and crafters!

In this season of giving, we are also collecting donations for a GIVING TREE for Navajo Nation, including socks, warm jackets, and blankets in new or good condition, as well as SPAM (yes, the kind in a can)! [/align]

[align=start]commUNITY Bakers Unite!  In celebration of The Culinary Arts, donations of baked goods and heavenly delights (individually-wrapped preferred) will be gratefully accepted on Saturday of the event!  Proceeds from the bake sale benefit JAM (Jamestown Area Artists & Musicians), which ultimately benefits us all as we continue to support The Arts!  Share your special recipes for a great cause!

Sunday will feature a raffle of ah-mazing items!
    [/align]
I’m looking forward to the crafts fair! I’m sure cash is king, but will artists be accepting checks and credit cards for payment too?
(12-01-2022, 11:02 AM)BrookeC Wrote: I’m looking forward to the crafts fair! I’m sure cash is king, but will artists be accepting checks and credit cards for payment too?

I think many of the crafters and artists are taking credit cards. I know Toddmary is.
It's gonna be a GREAT craft fair based on the all the goodies I saw during setup!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »