iphone carriers at Bar K
We would be grateful for current information on which iphone carriers work best at the Bar K, especially near Rock Lake.  Thanks for any suggestions about ones that are or are not good there.  Marjorie and Dick
Xfinity works for us at 1209 Rick Lake.
Not sure whose network Xfinity uses.
Joe
(06-10-2024, 10:42 PM)joeryan80481 Wrote: Xfinity works for us at 1209 Rick Lake.
Joe

Joe... Xfinity? Would you explain please?
Sal DeVincenzo – sdvphoto.com
I'm going to guess wifi calling... which in the mts is the best/only way for cell phones that can't see the valley to work. O'B
(06-11-2024, 05:32 AM)Sal DeVincenzo (Admin) Wrote:
(06-10-2024, 10:42 PM)joeryan80481 Wrote: Xfinity works for us at 1209 Rick Lake.
Joe

We pay Xfinity for mobile phone service, but I am guessing that Xfinity does not have its own network of towers.
Across from Rock Lake, where we live, we get decent mobile service for phone and text (usually two bars, not LTE) without wifi.
Joe
(06-12-2024, 07:10 PM)joeryan80481 Wrote:
(06-11-2024, 05:32 AM)Sal DeVincenzo (Admin) Wrote:
Joe

We pay Xfinity for mobile phone service, but I am guessing that Xfinity does not have its own network of towers.
Across from Rock Lake, where we live, we get decent mobile service for phone and text (usually two bars, not LTE) without wifi.
Joe

The Xfinity website says they use Verison towers supplemented by Comcast's network of Xfinity hotspots.  Xfinity phone service is only available if you already have Comcast internet and they can be bundled together.
Marjorie
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »