Dogs got out
My daughter let the dogs out, and we can't find them.
Update, Dogs are home!
Thank you to Corina and all that helped!
Cassius is limping and tired, they went further than they ever have.
Althea might be going into heat and looking for a boyfriend, she's a year old and has not had her first heat yet, but it might be starting now.
Any luck, Jackie? I did a couple of laps around the neighborhood and didn't see them. Hope they make it home safely soon!
(07-15-2024, 01:57 PM)KlausN Wrote: Any luck, Jackie? I did a couple of laps around the neighborhood and didn't see them. Hope they make it home safely soon!

No luck yet, thanks for asking and hoping they get home safely. We've been driving around looking for them. My daughter is worried her dog may not be able to get up and my dog is with him and they are not in a place where we can see from the road. Usually they would have returned on their own by now.
(07-15-2024, 02:54 PM)Jackie Dow Wrote:
(07-15-2024, 01:57 PM)KlausN Wrote: Any luck, Jackie? I did a couple of laps around the neighborhood and didn't see them. Hope they make it home safely soon!

No luck yet, thanks for asking and hoping they get home safely. We've been driving around looking for them. My daughter is worried her dog may not be able to get up and my dog is with him and they are not in a place where we can see from the road. Usually they would have returned on their own by now.
Thanks so much Klaus, they are home safe now!
Yay!!! It broke my heart hearing you searching for them. So scary when the pups go missing. Glad they are home safe. I'm heading down to food rescue. Let me know if you aren't able to make it and I would be happy to pick up some items for you. I just sent you a text, but in case you didn't get it my number is 631-877-Zero 857
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »