Missing package
Hey Bar-K neighbors - I have a package I’m waiting for that says it was delivered today but I didn’t receive it. Any chance someone got a package for 177 Tilghman Rd? Call 0409 or text 305-898-8219
You find it? We looked at CBU’s today. Not sure if it was even a USPS package, figured try anyhow.

-your mail delivery folk
Thanks for trying!! It was USPS and it was based on the Informed Delivery email I get. But I hadn’t ordered anything from Amazon recently, so I’m assuming it just got delivered another day? I really appreciate you reaching out!
(12-22-2021, 09:40 PM)JamieP Wrote: Elvis Smile  got small package in mail yesterday...!  Check tracking to see if that's the one.  That would make sense that you weren't expecting...
You are welcome.  And yes, anytime!  Feel free to call Jamestown PO any day between 9-11a Becca will be available.  Or, leave message with clerk to have her call when back from route.  Becca knows the route, the clerk is unable to answer specifics of what happens in the field.  She maintains the Jamestown PO folks.  

Merry Joyous Day-Year-Life!!

Thanks for trying!! It was USPS and it was based on the Informed Delivery email I get. But I hadn’t ordered anything from Amazon recently, so I’m assuming it just got delivered another day? I really appreciate you reaching out!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »