Fire in the Bar-K?
I am writing a neighborhood petition that I will circulate for signatures to inform this person that his neighbors will not tolerate this dangerous behavior. I will show this signed petition to the resident and send a copy to the owner in the mail.
If anyone wants to help in my efforts please reach out here!!!
We are happy to sign!
John and Karen Sinclair
22 Crockett Trail
They are renters.

file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/53/03/BAE05513-C463-4F47-9BED-ACB4B6796569/IMG_5254.PNG

I will sign as well:
VBetty - My husband and I would like to sign. We live diagonally across the road from this person and it is terrifying that they would leave a fire unattended.
We will sign and help in any way possible. Perhaps send a copy of the final petition to the sheriff and fire dept, too. Don and Susan, x0312
We'll sign, of course. 300 Ridge Rd
Don, thank you so much, and that is my plan.
I already have signatures and will be gathering more today! Thanks everyone!
I will sign also.  222 Ridge Rd.  I had no idea and I live a few houses down.  This is very concerning.  The fence must be blocking the view of the fire.
Hello and thanks for your hard efforts! We live down in Jamestown and are as concerned!! Are you accepting signatures from Jamestown residents? If so, we will sign!!!
Another concern is that they may not be aware that the property behind them is not national forest. I would hate for them to move their party onto the Imel property. I guess we all need to be vigilant.
Given that he lives directly next door to a Boulder County park ranger, you can rest assured that any encroachment on public land will be swiftly dealt with. I don’t think that’s going to be an issue, though, unless he unintentionally sets everything on fire from his own massive “fire pit,” which is, unfortunately, steps away from my property.
Thanks everyone for your concern and to those I was able to reach and talk to. It's been quite fun to interact with some of our neighbors.

I admit that this is harder than I thought to catch people when they are home, so I am opening up our home this afternoon from 3-5 for folks to come by and sign.

You can privately respond to me to let me know you're coming and for our address. I won't be posting the address here. Just click on my name and scroll down to contact, and you can email me there.

Thanks so much for those that care about our beautiful hood!!! ?

Thanks everyone for your concern and to those I was able to reach and talk to. It's been quite fun to interact with some of our neighbors.

I admit that this is harder than I thought to catch people when they are home, so I am opening up our home this afternoon from 3-5 for folks to come by and sign.

You can privately respond to me to let me know you're coming and for our address. I won't be posting the address here. Just click on my name and scroll down to contact, and you can email me there.

Thanks so much for those who care about our beautiful hood!!!
I have 1 signature to go to complete the petition. I can come by on Friday to collect the last BarK signature. Who will it be?

After the last signature is complete, I will make copies and send it off to the owners of the home, so hopefully this pyromania nonsense will end.

Thank you!!!
I’m in. Ben Perry, 641 Ranch. I’ll be around Friday morning.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »